Gym Floor Mats 20 mm Luna Series
Luna series 20mm is gym floor mats and suitable to use as gym mats for gym and fitness flooring.
Gym floor mats have 50×50 cm dimensions. 4 tiles make one square meter. Thickness is 20 mm and suitable to use as free weight flooring, weightlifting flooring and crossfit gym flooring
You can use gym tiles as the protective floor covering over on several floors and weight impact flooring. Luna gym mats have anti porous surfaces which have a very easy cleaning surface, classic gym floor mats or playground tiles surfaces have porous on the surface and time by the time all dirt fills these porous.
Safe Gym Floor Mats
Gym floor mats is an environmentally friendly floor covering. Because of recycling and rebuilt production made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminations like metals, stones, other plastic materials so it is safe for skin touch. Luna series 20 mm is metal-free gym tiles.
Gym tiles are only in black color.
When you decide to buy cheap gym flooring mats for your gym please ask your supplier about the density. Lower density products are not strong enough so you have to renew the floor within a short period. Luna gym tiles have high density 950 kg/m3.
Gym Floor Mats Application Guide
You can use rubber glue to fix gym tiles to the base floor but be sure that if you have a flat base floor then you will a better final vision.
Luna series are guaranteed against cracking for 3 years.
Gym floor mats have no bad smell you can feel only new automotive tire smell so you can use even unventilated areas as gym flooring.
|Property||Luna 20 mm||Virgin Rubber||EVA Foam||PVC|
|Thickness||20 mm||N/A||20 mm||max 10 mm|
|Surface||99% closed||100% closed||100% closed||100% closed|
|Material||recycled rubber||virgin rubber||foam||PVC|
|60 shore||60 shore||40 shore||80 shore|
|Lifetime||3-5 years||3-5 years||2-3 years||3-5 years|
Technical Data Gym Floor Mats
- Bulk density Approx. 950 kg/m3 density gym floor mats
- Ultimate tensile strength (N/mm2) 1.38 (DIN 53455)
- Force reduction >10-18%, depending on material thickness
- Temperature stability -30° C to +80° C
- in Testing condition -120° C and for short periods up +300° C
- Linear thermal expansion coeff. 23.1*10-5/°C +3.4% (DIN 53752)
- Thermal conductivity 0.17 W/(mK) EN 12667
- Fire behavior (normal inflammable; B2) EN 13501
- Sound improvement Approx.18 dB to 23 dB; depending on the construction
- Anti-slip property Class R 10 DIN 51130 Class DS (safer!) EN 14041
- Electrical properties -0.7 kV (antistatic)
- Vapour diffusion Vapour permeable
- Chemical behavior Resistant to water, numerous diluted acids and alkaline solutions; chemically neutral; UV-resistant.(EN423)
|Length x Widht||50x50 cm|