Smirna Series Gym Flooring Rolls 6mm
Smirna series 6mm is home gym flooring and suitable to use as gym flooring rolls for gym and fitness.
Smirnaserieshas 10mt length and 1,20mt width. Each roll is 12sqm. Thickness is 6 mm and suitable for functional training area floor, Cardio and strength are flooring.
You can use home gym flooring rolls as the protective floor covering over on several floors.
Is Smirna Home Gym Flooring Safe?
Home gym flooring roll is an environmentally friendly floor covering. Because of recycling and rebuilt production made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminations like metals, stones, other plastic materials so it is safe for skin touch. Smirna series 6mm is metal-free home gym flooring rolls.
Smirna series has 3 color options. Blue Flecks, YellowFlecksand Grey Flecks
When you decide to buy home gym flooring please ask your supplier about the density. Lower density products are not strong enough so you have to renew the floor within a short period. 1050 kg/m3 density.
Application Guide Home Gym Flooring Rolls
You can use rubber glue to fix gym flooring rolls to the base floor but be sure that if you have a flat base floor then you will a better final vision. You can also install home gym floor mats 6mm with double-sided tapes, try to use acrylic or polyurethane based strong tapes.
Home gym floor mats are guaranteed against cracking for 3 years.
Smirna gym flooring has no bad smell you can feel only new automotive tire smell so you can use even unventilated areas as gym flooring.
Technical Data Smirna Gym Flooring UK
- Bulk density Approx. 1050 kg/m3
- Ultimate tensile strength (N/mm2) 1.38 (DIN 53455)
- Force reduction >10-18%, depending on material thickness
- Temperature stability -30° C to +80° C
- in Testing condition -120° C and for short periods up +300° C
- Linear thermal expansion coeff. 23.1*10-5/°C +3.4% (DIN 53752)
- Thermal conductivity 0.17 W/(mK) EN 12667
- Fire behavior (normal inflammable; B2) EN 13501
- Sound improvement Approx.18 dB to 23 dB; depending on the construction
- Anti-slip property Class R 10 DIN 51130 Class DS (safer!) EN 14041
- Electrical properties -0.7 kV (antistatic)
- Vapour diffusion Vapour permeable
- Chemical behavior Resistant to water, numerous diluted acids and alkaline solutions; chemically neutral; UV-resistant.(EN423)
|Length x Widht||1.2x10 meters|
|Color||Grey Flecks, Blue Flecks, Yellow Flecks|